CVB Technical Solutions have assisted Westfield with a broad range of maintenance, repair and production issues with our digital screen network at Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City. The service provided by Clint and his team has always been professional, timely and cost-effective and as a result we are…
- CVBs Sister company SMF starts the process to become accredited with ISO9001
- Thorpe Bay Rotary Club Charity Raft race June 2018 – see you there !
- CVB Are proud to support the Thorpe Bay Rotary Club Charity Raft Race – see us participate on HMS Sink-A-Lot raising funds for Havens Hospice
- Congratulations to Andy Frye who completed the 2017 London Marathon raising funds for Havens Hospice
- Are your OOH products / assets BS EN 1090 compliant ?
Welcome to CVB Technical Solutions
CVB Technical Solutions is able to offer everything from developing a design brief, through to a full product design and development program; culminating in the handover of the finished design, backed up by a comprehensive manufacturing solution and support during new product introduction. Whilst every design and project is by nature unique, we advocate standardising the processes involved. This reduces cost, risk, and timescales whilst allowing a focus on creating innovative, elegant, and cost effective designs. CVB Technical Solutions utilises a structured, repeatable and documented design and development process incorporating industry recognised methodologies. Alternatively any single function, or part of a function can be offered.
Why Choose Us?
What our customers have said
Andy takes a positive and proactive approach to his work, always looking for solutions and being creative in solving problems. He has also proved to be an excellent communicator, forming good productive working relationships from day one. Combined with his rail industry experience and process understanding, he has added…
From welding to Powder Coating, these are just some of the processes we offer.
We offer many services, from one off CAD designs to full Manufacturing.
We support a wide range of clients with an extensive range of services centred on steel fabrications and welding.